Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.R.
"Who should I choose.
Man Utd. One of the biggest teams in Europe who play every home game in front of 75,000, regular Champions League and winners of the competition?

Man City, constantly win trophies and play regular Champions League?

Liverpool. Well everything so?

Arsenal. Constantly win trophies, play in a newish 60,000 stadium and regular European football?

Chelsea. Regularly win trophies and regular Champions League participants and winners?

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
It’s really weird that you care so much to be regularly posting on an Everton message board pre season. Shouldn’t you be watching your team‘s Amazon documentary to watch the glory of Mourinho’s arrival all over again or celebrating your own club’s big signings?

1598882096838.png

James is not slow, he’s just not fast, can’t help but think people are judging him based on a fifa card.
He’s faster than Gomes Davies and Sigurdsson and is twice the player as all of them technically.

He is one of them smart players who always makes space for themselves without being particularly fast, like David Silva for example, he isn’t quick but always finds space and picks the right pass.

He is one of them smart players who always makes space for themselves without being particularly fast, like David Silva for example, he isn’t quick but always finds space and picks the right pass.
Yeah he’s Just in the middle in my opinion, obviously the more speed the better but if you have real genuine quality and are a smart player then it’s not the be all and end all especially if you are surrounded by pace in Richy DCL Allan (insert wingers here)

Inappropriate Language
You are 100% correct. I now deserve the punishment of having to watch the probable car crash of the documentary.

Im off for today so enjoy hope all your new signings all and have a nice day ;)
To be fair I’ll be watching it too, the clip of Mourinho calling them all c***s was enough to sell it me :p

J.R.
"Who should I choose.
Man Utd. One of the biggest teams in Europe who play every home game in front of 75,000, regular Champions League and winners of the competition?

Man City, constantly win trophies and play regular Champions League?

Arsenal. Constantly win trophies, play in a newish 60,000 stadium and regular European football?

Chelsea. Regularly win trophies and regular Champions League participants and winners?

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
Gone from being Harry Headpatter to downright insulting.

Be gone you irrevelant fool.

What he lacks in pace, he doubly makes up for technically, creatively and with his movement. Not least, the difference it'll make having both him and Allan (touch wood) doubling the number of players we have that actually want the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.