Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive reported you anyway.
Mate, you know what's coming now don't you...

tenor.gif

Saha was a fantastic player when fit.

I didn't like him, I'm weird, sometimes I don't warm to a player and nothing they can do will change my view.

Tony Cottee, was the first I recall, plus Saha and Niasse, its strange. I mean Niasse was awful, but the other 2 scored a lot of goals and were honestly good players, but they were never for me.

i share your thoughts, but tbh a fit Saha had more to offer than Lukaku.

Rom put in one of the best forward displays I have seen against Chelsea in that quarter final. He hit a level above what Saha at his best was capable of.
Yet in the Semi final he put in a performance that would have made the likes of Ian Wilson and Stefan Rehn blush. The sort of calamitous showing that no class player could ever imagine, let alone bang average ones. His own goal in the Europa league final said everything for me.

I didn't like him, I'm weird, sometimes I don't warm to a player and nothing they can do will change my view.

Tony Cottee, was the first I recall, plus Saha and Niasse, its strange. I mean Niasse was awful, but the other 2 scored a lot of goals and were honestly good players, but they were never for me.
Interesting, do you warm to any of our current squad.

Cottee's none performance in the 89 cup final was so disappointing. He would then bang in a brace against the RS in a league game for fun.
That always grated with me, like Rom's dreadful showing in the FA Semi v United.

I love Andre, Rico and Luca.

I like Maso, Seamus and Dom.
As players, Richalrison and Digne are very easy to like I agree, Mason is up there but he's not as polished as some on here believe and has a lot to learn. With Gomes I'm still not sure if hes broken after his injury and he seems to look depressed on the pitch.

Seamus is Seamus but I think he's pretty much finished and should no longer be first choice, and you have probably seen my thoughts on Dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.