James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? based on what exactly?

If you can prove any ounce of fact for any of the speculation then maybe.... do not always believe what you read and see in the media, you will become bitter and twisted based on f@@k all....

You should read the originating post to which I replied implying that fans do not merit any consideration.

lol Telegraph might want to get an editor to check their stories before they are posted.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...rs-Everton-reject-second-John-Stones-bid.html
Everton have rejected Chelsea's second £26million bid for John Stones with the Blues now expected to go back for the defender for a third time. Chelsea made the offer that was immediately knocked back on Tuesday, but remain confident of landing Stones before the summer transfer window shuts. It is understood that, despite Everton's insistence he is not for sale, Chelsea will have to pay around £34m to land Stones. Having returned from their pre-season tour of the United States, Chelsea must now plot when to make their next move for Stones. With over a month of the transfer window to run, there is no need for Chelsea to rush into a third offer this week.

Other than rejecting Chelsea's second Stones bid, Everton are determined to sell midfielder James McCarthy to Tottenham Hotspur, who they view as a direct rival.

Heard he is speaking to Spurs at the weekend. From a friend of his.

i asked what the fee would be and they said no idea. If he goes must be £20m+?

lol Telegraph might want to get an editor to check their stories before they are posted.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...rs-Everton-reject-second-John-Stones-bid.html
Everton have rejected Chelsea's second £26million bid for John Stones with the Blues now expected to go back for the defender for a third time. Chelsea made the offer that was immediately knocked back on Tuesday, but remain confident of landing Stones before the summer transfer window shuts. It is understood that, despite Everton's insistence he is not for sale, Chelsea will have to pay around £34m to land Stones. Having returned from their pre-season tour of the United States, Chelsea must now plot when to make their next move for Stones. With over a month of the transfer window to run, there is no need for Chelsea to rush into a third offer this week.

Other than rejecting Chelsea's second Stones bid, Everton are determined to sell midfielder James McCarthy to Tottenham Hotspur, who they view as a direct rival.

hahahaha as woeful as it gets. if they replaced james mccarthy with tony hibbert i wouldn't argue that the sentence was incorrect.

Do you face the wall when you go the match?

resize

He runs around alot but he frustrates me watching him. He has the ability and power to drive forward but he gets it and passes it back whilst sticking his arm out telling everyone to calm down. If he drove forward hed be worthy of the hype. He had a good first season, but last year i thought he was as bad as everyone else bar the odd few games. If we are keeping him i think he either needs to be told to play forward or be the only defensive mid in the team (no barry)

Heard he is speaking to Spurs at the weekend. From a friend of his.

i asked what the fee would be and they said no idea. If he goes must be £20m+?

Stones going to Chelsea I can understand, but him going there would be beyond daft - they are no more likely than we are to get into the Champions League, and he plays in a position where the idiot clubs would spend money on getting players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.