2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that years ago - crocked my back ..'..
Really, maybe not a good yoga teacher? I suffered with the worst upper back/neck/shoulders for years and took up yoga as someone suggested and best thing I ever did! Never get injuries that I used to and I do all sorts high intensity cardio/combat classes. Last time I visited osteo she said I had the flexibility of a dancer (but sadly not the skills!!) I guess it's horses for courses!

Really, maybe not a good yoga teacher? I suffered with the worst upper back/neck/shoulders for years and took up yoga as someone suggested and best thing I ever did! Never get injuries that I used to and I do all sorts high intensity cardio/combat classes. Last time I visited osteo she said I had the flexibility of a dancer (but sadly not the skills!!) I guess it's horses for courses!
Mine stated I had the flexibility of an 80 year old ...... I would certainly never try it again - I use ice packs on my back full of osteoarthritis... doh

Mine stated I had the flexibility of an 80 year old ...... I would certainly never try it again - I use ice packs on my back full of osteoarthritis... doh
Sorry to hear. Although I'm sure there are gentle activites that can help as well as ice.

Anyway, I'm no medical expert so enough of that, but we can all agree that Everton players and injuries really really suck!!

I'm not the slightest bit superstitious nor do I believe there's any kind of deity - however, its hard not to think that we've been put under sone kind of curse/bad luck hex. I've been saying fir 20 years we'd be better off with an exorcism than a good manager.
Erm, your latter points somewhat undermine your initial assertion.

That said, I'm totally with you - get the shamans in and let's smoke out this bad juju!

Erm, your latter points somewhat undermine your initial assertion.

That said, I'm totally with you - get the shamans in and let's smoke out this bad juju!
Not really ... I'm literally saying that despite my strong rational disbelief of causal superstition, our terrible run of misfortune almost makes me forced to believe!

Welcome to Everton!

1669993818112.png

Has he broken his back or what? It's worrying as we are now very reliant on Gana and Onana, Doucs and Davies have been poor. Maybe Price gets his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.