2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to get this right...........Onana is gash, Gana we should never have got back because he is gash, Garner is gash despite not even starting a game as of yet. We are very quick to judge are we not
Yes but not with Gueye

Anyone who watches football knew it was not going to work out bringing him back at 33.

We spent weeks chasing him last summer when we had no available striker. That sums up our general incompetence and lack of direction as a club.

I’ve thought all season that we should be using this guy ahead Gana. I totally accept Gana can run around and tackle but he just can’t pass. We’ve already got one borderline headless chicken on the pitch in Iwobi so please can we trust this guy and give him a few starts.

So just to get this right...........Onana is gash, Gana we should never have got back because he is gash, Garner is gash despite not even starting a game as of yet. We are very quick to judge are we not
in fairness 99.9% of our players turn out that way dont they

I’ve thought all season that we should be using this guy ahead Gana. I totally accept Gana can run around and tackle but he just can’t pass. We’ve already got one borderline headless chicken on the pitch in Iwobi so please can we trust this guy and give him a few starts.
I expect to begin Gana will start and Garner will come on for him during games.

Over time that will start to change over, with Garner starting and Gana being more a squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.