2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson doesn't come into the conversation if it's a flat back four. I mean, I;d prefer Garner over him in that position. Just one performance suggested his aptitiude in that position. But there;s no way Duche will play him there apaert from if there';s an injury crisis there.

You know Dave… you’ve not made it clear what your position on Patterson is, either directly or (by suggesting Garner play there in this thread, which is a great way of staying on topic, but if you read between the lines - going off topic) through inference.

I think you should give us your opinion on him.

All because he supports the wrong Jesus.

You know Dave… you’ve not made it clear what your position on Patterson is, either directly or (by suggesting Garner play there in this thread, which is a great way of staying on topic, but if you read between the lines - going off topic) through inference.

He doesnlt fit the position is the more simple answer.

There is no one on here who could state that a soon to be 35 year old Coleman isn't our RFB still when he's fit. That says it all.

I'm not prepared to have weakness in an Everton defence. Full stop.

Why you cant bring this up in the Patterson thread I dont know.

I would like to think Patterson can make a step with a preseason working with Dyche and team. Garner thought does profile well as a fullback and does cross the ball well

There is no one on here who could state that a soon to be 35 year old Coleman isn't our RFB still when he's fit. That says it all.

Ive seen it all now.

A right back doesnt fit his own position lol

When Patterson played this year he was voted in the top 3 performers every single game.

Coleman certainly was not, not by a long shot and was nowhere close to being superior to a fit Patterson.

You want a 24 year old Irish backup keeper who has made 17 total career appearances...and a 34 year old right back but "I'm not prepared to have weakness in an Everton defence. Full stop",

Why not make a couple of polls to see how absolutely stupid you sound. Thats right, STUPID.

Why not go and support Ireland and Celtic instead of Everton? The negative bias is so extreme.

As for Garner, he is a MIDFIELDER and Patterson is a RIGHT BACK.

Garner needs to play in MIDFIELD and Patterson needs to play RIGHT BACK.

Garner is currently also ahead of the younger Jack Patterson. A Northern Ireland player and were linked with City's midfielder Shea Charles, another Northern Ireland player.

i wonder how much praise they will receive...from you.

Have we overhyped him yet……
Well of course my friend, would you ever expect anything less ?

Nah we actually have a Talent on our hands here, that we can be happy about. We just have to use him correctly to really get the best out of him and the team..
Central Midfield ( no Rb, No Lb and not another 'Dogs body' for the team )

If anything the lad was written off and slated by far far too many from early on, But used correctly I think this lad will bring a smile to your face m8....

Have we overhyped him yet……
1685945095680.png

the wrong Mary ;) lol

Ive seen it all now.

A right back doesnt fit his own position lol

When Patterson played this year he was voted in the top 3 performers every single game.

Coleman certainly was not, not by a long shot and was nowhere close to being superior to a fit Patterson.

You want a 24 year old Irish backup keeper who has made 17 total career appearances...and a 34 year old right back but "I'm not prepared to have weakness in an Everton defence. Full stop",

Why not make a couple of polls to see how absolutely stupid you sound. Thats right, STUPID.

Why not go and support Ireland and Celtic instead of Everton? The negative bias is so extreme.

As for Garner, he is a MIDFIELDER and Patterson is a RIGHT BACK.

Garner needs to play in MIDFIELD and Patterson needs to play RIGHT BACK.

Garner is currently also ahead of the younger Jack Patterson. A Northern Ireland player and were linked with City's midfielder Shea Charles, another Northern Ireland player.

i wonder how much praise they will receive...from you.
Would probably depend on which side of the dated divide they sit on, if at all. Odds are they are sick of all that shabite too

He has given his opinion on him in the past and received two thread bans for it lol

Have a seat my son, I have some troubling news for you.

God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.