Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Give the lad a go, he's the type we need and i like the idea, have a few reservations from observation - admittedly i haven't seen him that much, but hopefully he steps up. Back the manager.

Had a peak on the Forest forum earlier and they love and want him back in the PL - always a good sign.

Be more happy with this if we had a bit more creativity further forward, Pereira or Kudos.

If we are signing this lad which looks likely then I can't really see the need for signing gueye unless if we are always going to play 3 in the middle. We will have iwobi, onana and garner so where does gueye fit into this? We then still have Allan, doucoure, gomes and Davies on the books. Surely the wages for Gana will be better used elsewhere.

We still need another target man and another winger I feel. If we can get those two positions filled then we will be safe for sure you would think.

I don't know anything about Garner apart from he knows about Great Escapes. How many midfielders will we have btw does it surpass the Koeman / Walsh time?

Status
Not open for further replies.