Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said that it's not advanced mate, but are we trying to talk to Udinese over Beto, or is it just vague leftover interest from January??
We have Young, Chermiti and Danjuma...if we get Harrison and a striker, sell Holgate and Maupay and start Branthwaite ahead of Keane, we are in much better shape than last season.

Just my opinion and none of the above is surely too much of a stretch?

You know what would be nice after all this chaos and rumour? If the moment he signs his contract we just pop up a statement and a nice photo to confirm he's signed, rather than making us wait another 24 hours plus to unveil it with a snazzy video and an interview where he says we're a massive football club and how great the goodison park atmosphere is.
What kind of a player are you?? Blah, blah, blah

Really glad the young lad has signed but part of me really wanted the interviewer to ask Chermiti which of the 'Everton legends' that he mentioned, in particular influenced his decision to sign for us! 😆

We have Young, Chermiti and Danjuma...if we get Harrison and a striker, sell Holgate and Maupay and start Branthwaite ahead of Keane, we are in much better shape than last season.

Just my opinion and none of the above is surely too much of a stretch?
We need a young, pacy winger that we actually own imo.

If we could add Gnonto and Beto (if Dia is a no go) plus a CB, we'd have had a belting window based on where we are right now. However, there is still a long way to go to achieve that.

We need a young, pacy winger that we actually own imo.

If we could add Gnonto and Beto (if Dia is a no go) plus a CB, we'd have had a belting window based on where we are right now. However, there is still a long way to go to achieve that.
I would sacrifice signing a CB if we can get Gnonto and a first choice striker plus a back up striker . We can't rely on DCL and Chermiti looks like one for the future . So if our new striker got an injury we'd be knackered

Back in 6 weeks

A week after being with our medical team

Attachments

• B3965C7F-E7C9-43E5-9643-0327F59305F5.jpeg
    B3965C7F-E7C9-43E5-9643-0327F59305F5.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
I would sacrifice signing a CB if we can get Gnonto and a first choice striker plus a back up striker . We can't rely on DCL and Chermiti looks like one for the future . So if our new striker got an injury we'd be knackered
It might be worth the risk if Dyche didn't already have a hard-on for playing Michael Keane wherever possible! With that in mind, we proactively need another CB! Don't want clamity Keane anywhere near the side again, the lad is an absolute liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.