Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo is doing the rounds online, apparently he's signed and it'll be announced tomorrow

download.jpeg-2.jpg

I was originally delighted to hear of this loan , as we absolutely have to maximise our loan entitlements , in our current position. This lad fits the bill perfectly as he has pace , is direct , works hard and has goals in him.
Would it be better if he wasn't injured , yes. However , he has a knock , but his injury record is good overall. Is it a dealbreaker , absolutely not.
I was gutted and angry when the reports of him going to Villa came through. However , having thought about it , I can understand entirely why a pro footballer would want to go there , rather than to this club in crisis.
To hear that this isn't now the case (whether because it fell through , or was inaccurately reported) is great news for us , and we need to get him signed up asap - Note to Chairman Bill !.
This is a no - brainer , as there is apparently no loan fee. It is like being given a proven Premier League quality player for nothing. He is also versatile as he can play in a number of attacking positions.
Now let's get a striker in , Gnonto , and hopefully another CB , and we should be fine.

I think Harrison would be out best winger/threat in the final third.

On a loan it's an absolute no brainer.

Hope it happens.
Reckon him and McNeil out wide in a team with a DCL-like striker would be very productive. Both very good at crossing. Just need the replacement striker. Beto perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.