Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ you’re a right barrel of laughs.
I’m only here to speak the truth Mr or Mrs Aries.

Plus i was sat upstairs on the balcony with a can of Sagres waiting for the Mrs to get out of the shower, so just passing half an hour, trying to make sense of the joke that is Everton Fc.

Had a lovely day actually, boat trip and saw a school of dolphins.

I’ve changed my mind to fit in with the crowd. And I openly welcome our new El Ghazi with open arms.

I’m only here to speak the truth Mr or Mrs Aries.

Plus i was sat upstairs on the balcony with a can of Sagres waiting for the Mrs to get out of the shower, so just passing half an hour, trying to make sense of the joke that is Everton Fc.

Had a lovely day actually, boat trip and saw a school of dolphins.

I’ve changed my mind to fit in with the crowd. And I openly welcome our new El Ghazi with open arms.
We’ll get a lot more out of Harrison than we did El Ghazi

I’ll take the Leeds top correspondent view on what happened there end mate thanks. But thanks for the advice - I work in football so I know exactly how it works 😂
I know you said that it's not advanced mate, but are we trying to talk to Udinese over Beto, or is it just vague leftover interest from January??

You know what would be nice after all this chaos and rumour? If the moment he signs his contract we just pop up a statement and a nice photo to confirm he's signed, rather than making us wait another 24 hours plus to unveil it with a snazzy video and an interview where he says we're a massive football club and how great the goodison park atmosphere is.

Status
Not open for further replies.