It was all supposed to be so different....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about all the stadium chatter and everything else going on off the pitch for a moment. Get it right on the pitch first and foremost.
We’re sleepwalking into relegation with Silva and these set of players.
Boardroom needs to get a grip before it’s too late.
Moshiri HAS to make the decision for the next manager and after the last 2 Cock ups he HAS to get this spot on.
So it's very possible that there maybe an interim manager ( to get some stability and avoid relegation).
There will be very good managers out there who will want this job ( but not all of them will be available now and this may well be the most important managerial decision since Moyes was first appointed and saved us from being relegated)

we just need one right thing to happen, it could be in a way of a managerial appointment, a world class transfer or a efficient and effective management. It will set the ball rolling.

What the F have they got to do with Everton FC?
Go and read the current affairs threads. Anybody who calls themselves even a bit Tory whilst supporting a proper working class club such as ourselves shouldn't be anywhere near Everton Football Club.

They make me sick.

That's all I have atm ;)

Go and read the current affairs threads. Anybody who calls themselves even a bit Tory whilst supporting a proper working class club such as ourselves shouldn't be anywhere near Everton Football Club.

That's all I have atm ;)

:Leave the politics there and not in the Everton forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.