Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he would accept a short term contract then why not, review it in the summer. You never know he just might save us from the championship.

My take on Isco

I've followed Real Madrid almost as long as EFC. Isco was one of my favorite players because he was an absolute play maker. He was thrilling to watch, but after a few seasons something happened. I don't remember which season it was, but word got out that he had a new girlfriend. Almost immediately his form dropped like a rock. Spanish news said his girlfriend was getting death threats because fans blamed her for his loss of form.

In my opinion, he has never been the same since. He's had some injuries, but nothing big that I remember. How bad and serious were the death threats? I have no idea, but based on his performances since then, I'd compare him to Edin Hazard. He can still be brilliant sometimes, but it happens sporadically. And being out of shape also likens him to Hazard.

I'm torn on whether I want him here or not. Also, Spanish players don't seem to do as well in the premier league in my opinion.

If wages aren’t ridiculous and on a 18 month contract I’d go for it surely still streets ahead of Davies our bench was really poor on Saturday so to have someone like this on it or even starting would be better than what we have. Obviously injuries are a worry so difficult situation don’t want him here for a payday but that looks like what it is otherwise I think he’d be at a better club.

Looks like someone's stuck a head on a granny's hot water bottle...

1675867897635.png

Also available in slippers and tea cosy

My take on Isco

I've followed Real Madrid almost as long as EFC. Isco was one of my favorite players because he was an absolute play maker. He was thrilling to watch, but after a few seasons something happened. I don't remember which season it was, but word got out that he had a new girlfriend. Almost immediately his form dropped like a rock. Spanish news said his girlfriend was getting death threats because fans blamed her for his loss of form.

In my opinion, he has never been the same since. He's had some injuries, but nothing big that I remember. How bad and serious were the death threats? I have no idea, but based on his performances since then, I'd compare him to Edin Hazard. He can still be brilliant sometimes, but it happens sporadically. And being out of shape also likens him to Hazard.

I'm torn on whether I want him here or not. Also, Spanish players don't seem to do as well in the premier league in my opinion.

Anthony Gordon relates to this

Status
Not open for further replies.