Is that a Rupert's Tower in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they could actually give us all a little ruperts tower that's in fact our season ticket. it's just an access control system that lets us enter the stadium, and a variety of toggles are available as well as a card.

125-khz-access-control-key-fobs-pack-of-10-em4100-208-p.jpg

maxim4.jpg

key_fob.jpg

access-control-rfid-keyfob-002.jpg

The turnstiles work off proximity sensors so the season ticket could be a fob instead of a card.

What I find fascinating is Bill does this sorta of thing so regularly, in my judgement he's a sensitive soul and would desist if he thought fans had him marked as a massive cnt due to his outbursts.

It hints to the contrary - that Bill's experience of Evertonians is they love it!! - those complainants (hands up - that includes me) are so miniscule, so insignificant in the great Blue Family that we should be flayed alive for being complete traitorous tw@ts.

I'd love to read his mail to find out.

they could actually give us all a little ruperts tower that's in fact our season ticket. it's just an access control system that lets us enter the stadium, and a variety of toggles are available as well as a card.

maxim4.jpg

key_fob.jpg

The turnstiles work off proximity sensors so the season ticket could be a fob instead of a card.

Would be ace that

maxim4.jpg

key_fob.jpg

Get it done ffs Bill.

maxim4.jpg

key_fob.jpg

the board heard about this idea but it just got fobbed off

Status
Not open for further replies.