Is that a Rupert's Tower in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarian

Player Valuation: £60m
or are you just happy to be here?

http://aggbot.com/Everton-News/article/19889335

Roberto Martinez is already "in love with Everton", according to the club's chairman Bill Kenwright.

David Moyes' successor will get to work this week when his new players return to Finch Farm for the first day of pre-season training.

Martinez is expected to finalise new coaching appointments before then, and Kenwright reckons the Spaniard has already been bitten by the Everton bug.

He told the Liverpool Echo: "Roberto's not patient! He wants to be in there, wants to be with the players, wants to be at it.

"He's excited about the pre-season tours to Austria and America - I've told him to bring us home a trophy. He's in love. He's in love with Everton."

Martinez is yet to announce details of his backroom staff, but Everton chief executive Robert Elstone has confirmed there will be changes.

Elstone said: "For Roberto to bring in his team is absolutely what he wants to do, and we want to support him on it.

"We are working hard to do that and I'm hoping in the near future that Roberto will have his team.

"He is also integrating into a very strong, solid team that already exists here. There is a real spirit at Finch Farm and lot of experience. I know he will want to retain that Everton spirit but yes, he does want his own support team around him.

"We are working to make that happen and I'm sure we will succeed on that in the very near future."

Last edited:
Shut up Bill you embarrassing idiot.

He'll soon go into hibernation once it's clear we're not signing anybody decent and Baines is sold on the cheap.

"Once Everton has touched you, nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball.

0ufDZOv.jpg

I'm glad Martinez seems to be getting stuck in but we really do have the most embarrassing chairman in the league, don't we? He's like Dave Whelan x100.

Haha, ace.

I wish Bill would lose his voice permanently, but then he'd just have one of those Stephen Hawking style computers wouldn't he?

Just do one Bill!

There would be about 4 buttons on it. There would deffo be a David Moyes button, a no money button, we listen to the fans button and then a random soppy quote generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.