Is Our Turgid Football Due To The Sides We Face Early On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, as long as we win I don't care how we win. I'd take 1.0 wins, horrible football all season if it meant not playing like we did under Shartinez. That game against West Sham still gives me nightmares.

As has been highlighted numerous times, we are struggling to gel as a team and the side looks unbalanced. However saying that stoke along with West Brom are probably the most negative teams in the league and better teams than Everton will struggle to look good playing against them. I predicted 1-0 to Everton in my sky super 6, it's just a pity I got the other 5 wrong.

Can not believe you didn't get Chelsea /Burnley correct! Stoke are a middle class West Brom. It would not matter what time of the season, it was never going to be pretty.
Did anybody mention we are struggling to gel and look a bit unbalanced at the moment? :D

Son of davek....no patience you...this is rks third window and you want miracles??? . its going to take time ...I as s fan have not been "hoodwinked" as you put it; one thing I am though is realistic....perhaps you should go elsewhere if you want instant success...

I agree it is going to take time. I also am realistic, however looking at the facts the new part owner has not really invested heavily
in the 1st team (yet) perhaps I am unrealistic and was wrong to expect a change in our circumstances when Kenwright pocketed the 80 million
for 49% of the club, I should have known better and applauded the profit made on selling our better players and replacing them with ones who will
certainly keep us in the premier league were the riches are, but not really propel us any higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.