Is Moyes coaching the creativity out of Mirallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, Yes Moyes is coaching the creativity out of Mirallas so much that Kevin spoke to the press and said he hopes Moyes signs a new contract.

Clearly a unhappy player and a smart OP.

He's only had a couple of games back after being out for quite a while. As others have said, it'l take him a few weeks to get his sharpness back. Also, having Coleman bomb on with his will make a huge difference. Against Oldham (and probably Utd, but I didn't see that game) he was often up against both the opposition full back and winger because Neville was stood on the half way line. Even against a lower league team, it's still not easy to take on two players at once and get a good ball in, especially with his sharpness not being quite up to scratch.

For me it,s not a case of Moyes coaching the creativity out of Marallas. I think the lad is just not fit enough or may be found out in English football.

Kev didn't cost a King's ransom by any means - and I believe he will become a better player under Moyes - injuries permitting.

His fitness will improve considerably (all being well) as will his awareness of the different demands of playing in one of the better sides in the top division of one of the best leagues in Europe.

Or it could be HE who is found wanting - not the manager who took a punt on him.

i think that any player in the epl needs to be as fit as the top athletees in world sport. here in us they are trained from an early age to run as hard and as fast as possible they need to be able to do the 100 meter sprint in 10.5 seconds

When Ronaldo came into the PL he was forever doing all kinds of flicks, tricks and other things that had little or no effect on the game. Within a season or two he had most of that out of his game and he focused on the things he was really good at.

I've got no problem with all that stuff when we're winning 3-0 at home but until we get to that point I want our players focused and taking the game seriously.

Against Orient he played up front. Most of the time since he's been on the wing where he's consistently looked a player and gets at people. I don't think Moyes has done anything at all to him except indulge his attitude to injuries and play him when he's fit. More than once Moyes would have been within his rights to give him a major bollocking for being greedy.

I've got a sneaky feeling he'd be brilliant just off a striker but we need him far more on the wing so I wouldn't have any moans whatsoever about him. The other thing to remember is that players can be hit & miss in their first season in the PL.

I literally don't understand how you can say Moyes has 'coached creativity out of Mirallas'. Players have dips in form, he's getting back from an injury and just trying to find his feet. He looked class against Southampton.

i think that any player in the epl needs to be as fit as the top athletees in world sport. here in us they are trained from an early age to run as hard and as fast as possible they need to be able to do the 100 meter sprint in 10.5 seconds

what happens if they can only do it in 10.6?

PGH PGH PGH PGH PGH

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.