Is Kenwright that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion bill is not the owner/ chairman I would like I think he is mad with life because his girlfriend used to be with Micheal winner !!

I actually think he's more mad at William Roach. I don't think a day goes by when he doesn't think, "That should have been my f*****g acting career! I would have been an ace Ken Barlow. You would not get a better Ken Barlow, than Bill Kenwright!!!"

champions league, Carling cup semi final, fa cup final, top 5 finishes, Europe over a number of seasons.....

And we are at the point we are now.

Something went wrong.

Say no more.

Welcome

Easy scapegoat lid.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a lid, other than something you put on a teapot?

Hiya, Bill. Do your Phillip Green impression again, that cracked me up that!

lol

I hope noone is secretly recording this thread.

Why's that? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious ... nvmd.

PS. COYB's, cos wether we're pro or anti Kenwright we all want Everton to kick **** this season.

PSS. Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Welcome mate, I like a man with balls. He's not my cup of tea in the present day and age but nice one for a reasoned post.

Thanks.

champions league, Carling cup semi final, fa cup final, top 5 finishes, Europe over a number of seasons.....

Something went wrong.

Say no more.

Welcome

I wish my post was that good. lol

Welcome Shadow. Like Shadow from the Gladiators?

I like Bill, from what I read, hear and generally just believe or make up, he's a decent guy, he could do a lot better, but he's not been the worst thing ever. The fact he's a blue will always keep him in my good books. I will be shot down for that and probably quite rightly so.

At times, putting my musical hat on, he's been the Stereophonics when we wanted Oasis, or the Sams Town, when the fans wanted the second album to sound more like Hot Fuss. At the moment, I find he's the Stroke's 4th album. I really like it, perhaps love it, but it got pretty average reviews from the masses because a lot of things had moved on in the last 10 years around it

Something went wrong.

Say no more.

Welcome

You could argue that it was Moyes' reinvestment of the Lescott money that stalled the progress mate. Bill did negotiate a good fee for him like...

Welcome Shadow. Like Shadow from the Gladiators?

Nah lol, although I did get forced to go and watch Gladiators being recorded when i was a teenager. It was as bad as you'd imagine. The Wolf was quite funny though and one of the gladiators used "I Believe" by Bon Jovi as his theme, which I thought was pretty cool at the time, as I had all the Bon Jovi albums.

I was just trying to be clever as shadows are black so i came up with the idea of a white shadow as it contradicts itself. It had a nice ring to it too, which was the main thing.

Nice musical analogy lol. I loved "Word Gets Around" but alot of their more recent stuff is pants.

Hmm I remember Shadow from Gladiators. Do you take posting performance enhancing drugs whiteshadow? Drugs are for mugs.

in a word NO. I'd rather the other directors got shouted out. After all they've got the money to make all this go away. But they won't. c**nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.