Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s the manager not the players that’s the problem?
Or is it Moshri for appointing the manager?
Or is it Brands who recruits the players?
Or is it the Club in general?
I’m not sure
All I think is that the whole lot are not up to it
Haven’t a clue what the answer is but we better find one soon before it’s too late

A combination of all for the long term failure at the club, but the short term failure rests on Silva - it's his choice alone to stick with his innane failed tactics and continue to play players stupidly who shouldn't be near the team like Sigurdsson.

If the system isn't working, change the system - he's expecting different results from doing the same thing over and over again. He's a woeful manager.

Moshiri doesn't have a clue what he's doing, clearly. That's been obvious since his Jim White nonsense. But you'd expect he'd have football people in around him advising him - they've failed. Silva should have been sacked at the end of last season - they bottled the decision because he won a few meaningless games.

it is almost panic time. A fortune has been spent and we look truly awful. Coleman, DCL, Schniderlin, lets draw a line and not pick these three in any squad now. Silva I guess its a hard one this, we are going through managers like Kenwright shedding tears. In all honesty a second rate appointment by second rate custodians. Who do we go for? I honestly haven't a clue.

it is almost panic time. A fortune has been spent and we look truly awful. Coleman, DCL, Schniderlin, lets draw a line and not pick these three in any squad now. Silva I guess its a hard one this, we are going through managers like Kenwright shedding tears. In all honesty a second rate appointment by second rate custodians. Who do we go for? I honestly haven't a clue.
This is the question really. Firstly, I would rule out anyone who’s been relegated from the PL, or anyone who has previously managed us.
Given the situation we are in, they need to be experienced. After that, I don’t know.

We have a manager that makes Steve Bruce look like a tactical and motivational guru.

If now is not the time to panic, then Evertonians must have nerves of steel.

Every league match from now until the end of the season is a cup final. As fans we really need to be up for it. We need to be the proverbial 12th man.

lol

Having a laugh aren't you mate?

We had fans clapping them off after that joke of a performance yesterday. Lets face it... half our fans are there for a day out. Win Lose or Draw, it's fine as long as they've had a nice time. Outsang, out supported by Burnley... Burnley.

lol

I'd say so.

No goals scored against Palace, Villa, Bournemouth, Sheffield United & Burnley with 4 defeats. That's the form of a side struggling to stay in this league.

We have no clue and no fight. It's an absolute shambles every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.