Injury woes: Hamstrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have issues with solving injuries as a whole, last year we had to get a outside source for rehab for our players in lukaku and mirallas to the Belgian rehab place ran by the Belgian head physio Lieven something. So we have a good relation with him but we need someone like him full time at Everton or just a complete overhaul of the medical staff.

Also I Dont feel we replaced Steve tashijan properly he was very important to us

I'm talking about the physical rather than tactical aspect here but for my money we are picking up more hamstring injuries than we should! I know this type of injury is unavoidable during the course of a season but we seem to be getting far too many and I am seriously wondering if the training regime is to blame?????

I'm talking about the physical rather than tactical aspect here but for my money we are picking up more hamstring injuries than we should! I know this type of injury is unavoidable during the course of a season but we seem to be getting far too many and I am seriously wondering if the training regime is to blame?????

Who got hamstring injuries so far

Sadly we have no idea what our training is like so can't really answer.
We used to do loads of dribbling drills, unfortunately Howard kept practicing his kicking and we can't replace the lost balls due to lack of funds.

Now we just do a lot of stretching and running. ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.