Imagine if Phil Neville was appointed Everton manager in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of salient points I could point out re Neville being appointed, but I am way too busy pointing the bricks on my house renovation to bother. I also have a big point job to do...er, I mean't PAINT job!

I hope I have made my point!

Probably in the top 10, which is an absolutely FANTASTIC achievement for a club like Everton.

y0A1ipx.png

HO HO
IS FUNNY BECAUSE THIS SOMETHING PHIL NEVILLE SAY
OH HO HO!!

No way of knowing is there as he hasnt had a chance to be a manager.

Probably not as well as we are doing though

I think for the very first time, I agree wholeheartedly with Roy Keane.

On Neville: "I would like to ask, what does he bring to the party? When Moyes got sacked why didn't he go as well?"

Owned there Phillip.

Just saw a clip promoting the class of 92 where he's asked why he's wearing a suit in the picture, he replied "Roundy and Moyesey said we're at man united now so we need to make an effort so no track suit "

Just saw a clip promoting the class of 92 where he's asked why he's wearing a suit in the picture, he replied "Roundy and Moyesey said we're at man united now so we need to make an effort so no track suit "
The pointy headed little shyt.

Just saying what we all already know. The man is a classless gobshite who thinks Everton are nothing. Should never have been our captain.

I think for the very first time, I agree wholeheartedly with Roy Keane.

On Neville: "I would like to ask, what does he bring to the party? When Moyes got sacked why didn't he go as well?"

Owned there Phillip.
Found myself asking the same thing for the past few years

Status
Not open for further replies.