Imagine if Phil Neville was appointed Everton manager in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand blue bill, but he does seem to go through a proper process when it comes to appointing a manager, rather than plucking from the hughes/holloway/Alladyce etc merry go round

It's absolutely impossible to say! He has never been a manager so who knows, some rubbish players have made good managers and some incredible players have made bad managers.

All we know is that there would be pointing.

I cant stand blue bill, but he does seem to go through a proper process when it comes to appointing a manager, rather than plucking from the hughes/holloway/Alladyce etc merry go round

Absolutely! Credit, where credit's due, our last two managerial appointments have been inspired, Moyes did a great a job when we were useless and got us as far as he could and Bobby seems the man to push us on now, hopefully!

I was resigned to having this fella as our manager, thankfully Moyes took him with him.

I think it was apparent how universally unappealing he was with the fans, and the QF against Wigan was the nail in the coffin. A good leader, but christ what an untalented player.

i think we'd currently be calling for his head about now, amongst that mental 11th - 20th scrum where there's like 3 points between all the teams. Playing dire Moyes football because that's where he learnt it all from. I think he may have lost a couple of players too - Baines and Fellaini definitely (of course, as soon as the joint bid came in), and maybe Mirallas would have seen the lack of ambition and gone.

A more interesting question given the (half) serious discussions on here over the summer would be where would be and what team would we have under the God that was Vitor Pereira?

I was resigned to having this fella as our manager, thankfully Moyes took him with him.

I think it was apparent how universally unappealing he was with the fans, and the QF against Wigan was the nail in the coffin. A good leader, but christ what an untalented player.

He looks the part, now that he is wired up for sound, has is coaching badges as well, England manager in waiting.

suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386.gif

spiderman_crying.gif

Basically, this would have been my reaction to Everton apoointing any of the below as manager:

Neville
Hughes
Pulis
Benitez
Solschar (Purely for the Man U connection)

Status
Not open for further replies.