If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - everyone seems to ignore this!
Though if he was offered the job and had a big budget I am sure he would think about it simply because it would appeal more than Newcastle trying to stick a plaster over a gaping wound. He has performed miracles to keep them from being in a Fulham/Huddersfield situation given he has been shafted for a couple of seasons by Ashley.

Not saying I would give it to him but if it was an option he'd be better than most of the last few incumbents we have had.

HE SAID HE WOULDN'T MANAGE US BECAUSE HE IS LOYAL TO THE RS!!!! How many times do you idiots need telling that?
Who'd of thought Jose would have left Chelsea and gone to one of their arch rivals a few years down the line ? Who'd of thought Sammy Lee would be sat on the home bench at Goodison ? Some people need to get out the DARK AGES and realise money talks and that there is no sentiment in football anymore.AND WE ARE THE IDIOTS ?

HE SAID HE WOULDN'T MANAGE US BECAUSE HE IS LOYAL TO THE RS!!!! How many times do you idiots need telling that?
Take that connection away magically, and I think he’d do a good job. Shame that’s too big a leap to realistically take.

Who'd of thought Jose would have left Chelsea and gone to one of their arch rivals a few years down the line ? Who'd of thought Sammy Lee would be sat on the home bench at Goodison ? Some people need to get out the DARK AGES and realise money talks and that there is no sentiment in football anymore.AND WE ARE THE IDIOTS ?
Indeed. And out of the two Sam’s we had at the time, Sammy Lee is the one we don’t have an issue with lol

Though if he was offered the job and had a big budget I am sure he would think about it simply because it would appeal more than Newcastle trying to stick a plaster over a gaping wound. He has performed miracles to keep them from being in a Fulham/Huddersfield situation given he has been shafted for a couple of seasons by Ashley.

Not saying I would give it to him but if it was an option he'd be better than most of the last few incumbents we have had.
Perhaps, I just think there might be too much baggage. On the other hand he is a very good manager, so would be worth taking a look at.

That fat plonker would come tomorrow if the money was there. Just like he didn't belly ache when he went to Chelsea. Rather have that gravy guzzling galoot back from last season.

good to see someone keeping their wit about them in these dark times - chapeau, sir lol

Take that connection away magically, and I think he’d do a good job. Shame that’s too big a leap to realistically take.

Indeed. And out of the two Sam’s we had at the time, Sammy Lee is the one we don’t have an issue with lol
Is right.His family home is in Caldy,a proven winner,also worked a fair bit of magic with the budget he has been given up there.Yet,Still some on here would turn their noses up at him because of who he managed before.I mean FFS.

You're obviously not very intellectually sophisticated if you cannot comprehend the simple psychology of stating something that ingratiates yourself to those you're immediately beholden to rather than those you only possibly one day might be.
Like a player who's being tapped up saying he's very happy where he is until the interested club coughs up enough dough or a chairman giving a vote of confidence to a failing manager then to sack him shortly thereafter.
Rafael or his agent put an obvious (perhaps not to you) come talk to me into the media that detailed his free release clause after Newcastle were relegated. Apparently he was interested after Moyes also but it would have been BK who bottled it.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ael-benitez-greatest-manager-everton-15934701

Is right.His family home is in Caldy,a proven winner,also worked a fair bit of magic with the budget he has been given up there.Yet,Still some on here would turn their noses up at him because of who he managed before.I mean FFS.
Realistically though, would too many be against him for it to be feasible? He might be on a loser from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.