If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was on a hiding to nothing at Chelsea and got them 3rd and went on to lift the Europa Trophy.I'd take that for 5 years.
Fair point. My dad said the same and he’s seen us win the lot.

I get that it’s potentially contentious though.

I’ve read a few posts over the last few weeks saying, no point sacking him now. I think it’s a perfect time for a manager change (before I start, I don’t believe Silva will ever be any good for us, in his time here he’s shown me nothing suggesting he’s any better than we’ve had before, tbh he’s worse than most) now I’ll use Leicester as an example, Puel wasn’t exactly doing it for them (but I still think he was doing better than Silva is) but that’s beside the point, they got rid got there man in quick. Now Rodgers has around 10 games to take a hard look at his squad, see how the club runs and has them competive games to do that, if they had waited and changed in the summer he would have had non of that, no competive games to judge his squad. So I hope, but doubt it our bosses have a manager lined up ready to come in, hopefully very soon, but at least ready for the summer (which as I wrote before wouldn’t be ideal). But my whole point is getting rid now makes perfect sense if the bosses have done the sensible thing and been on the look out for a new man.

I just want someone who can figure out what they want to do and actually execute it.

But thats the problem, our managers all seem to be in a constant state of panic.

Of course its results and the terrible job they are doing that causes it, but at some point we need to give somebody time, prolly not this Jarg Jose tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.