If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a promotion. Would be a wiser way of working up the ladder than trying to manage straight off the bat.
You’re banging on about wanting Moyes and think being assistant manager at Everton is a step up from being assistant at City?

Genuine question mate what year do you think it is?

Would love someone from the Red Bull outfit. High intensity, narrow, counter attacking tactics would fit us well. Shame that Southhampton snapped up their old manager. He's probably two job away, but Jesse Marsch is a name to keep an eye on for the future. Left NYRB to be the assistant manager at Leipzig this season, going to take over Salzburg next year if Marco Rose leaves. Hopefully to us, but I doubt it.

Their system also prioritizes buying or signing young and developing. Something we used to do well, and I would like to see return to.

The bigger picture is Pel has spent 100 M and they are not much better than they were last season. And he is on one of the biggest wages on the league, 3rd or 4th, so we’d have to pay massive compo

The bigger picture is that he has spent 100m at a smaller club and they are holding their own.

Imagine what he might do here....

I agree sadly we never went for him because the club and fans are too much like children "eeeee he used to manage der reds doh lad jus like kooman az a red xmas doh tree"

He would have had us fighting for top 6 and possibly a trophy with the backing given to Koeman/Alladyce/Silva.

The whole clubs a mess.
In my long life as an Everton supporter that one decision is vastly ahead of everything else for creating the most exasperation I've ever felt.
To finally have investment after living on pennies for decades and choose not to approach the manager who had been at Real Madrid the previous January, the Champs league winner who would have instantly become the most trophy laden manager to ever manage our club, the one who was available for free and already happened to have his family living in the city and instead pay through the teeth for a man who'd won almost nothing in the top leagues all simply because Rafael was an ex red... :rant:

In my long life as an Everton supporter that one decision is vastly ahead of everything else for creating the most exasperation I've ever felt.
To finally have investment after living on pennies for decades and choose not to approach the manager who had been at Real Madrid the previous January, the Champs league winner who would have instantly become the most trophy laden manager to ever manage our club, the one who was available for free and already happened to have his family living in the city and instead pay through the teeth for a man who'd won almost nothing in the top leagues all simply because Rafael was an ex red... :rant:

HE SAID HE WOULDN'T MANAGE US BECAUSE HE IS LOYAL TO THE RS!!!! How many times do you idiots need telling that?

Status
Not open for further replies.