If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some People say No to a return of David Moyes and mention the reason that "he is not a winner".

In fact he has won three LMA manager of the year, ten manager of the month and one Charity Shield so the comparison is limping. Yes, I know that he has failed in the previous jobs but he knows the club. We are lacking balls and fight and. I would even have Tony Pulis back in the hot seat just to se some balls and passion of the players.

You say y want a winner - just look at Silva and Martinez who has "won trophies and taken this club to the bottom. Koeman went well the first season but then hugely failed.

Some People say No to a return of David Moyes and mention the reason that "he is not a winner".

In fact he has won three LMA manager of the year, ten manager of the month and one Charity Shield so the comparison is limping. Yes, I know that he has failed in the previous jobs but he knows the club. We are lacking balls and fight and. I would even have Tony Pulis back in the hot seat just to se some balls and passion of the players.

You say y want a winner - just look at Silva and Martinez who has "won trophies and taken this club to the bottom. Koeman went well the first season but then hugely failed.

The absolute worst manager shout I've seen on this forum.

Do y think we have balls ATM? People are saying they want fight and passion but say No to that kind of managers. Hypocrite?
The only balls Pulis would bring would be long balls. I'm not having that cretin raiding the club shop and prowling the touchline with his stupid white trainers. He's just Fat Sam but not as good. In fact Sam plays better football.

I don't say this lightly, but I'd have the Fat Spanish Waiter or David Brent over Pulis.

The only balls Pulis would bring would be long balls. I'm not having that cretin raiding the club shop and prowling the touchline with his stupid white trainers. He's just Fat Sam but not as good.

I don't say this lightly, but I'd have the Fat Spanish Waiter or David Brent over Pulis.

I would rather have long balls and a solid defence than this bunch of crap that we are seeing ATM.

And y would want who?

He cant have the charity Shield! Its a glorified friendly, a one off game for the two teams who won stuff the season before and he didn't even win the competition to get the team there!

Manager awards mean nothing to anyone but the manager himself.

Besides it's 2019, all this stuff he "won" was ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.