If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some People say No to a return of David Moyes and mention the reason that "he is not a winner".

In fact he has won three LMA manager of the year, ten manager of the month and one Charity Shield so the comparison is limping. Yes, I know that he has failed in the previous jobs but he knows the club. We are lacking balls and fight and. I would even have Tony Pulis back in the hot seat just to se some balls and passion of the players.

You say y want a winner - just look at Silva and Martinez who has "won trophies and taken this club to the bottom. Koeman went well the first season but then hugely failed.

Bed.

Eusebio Di Francesco.

Talk Rome want Sarri to replace him. If we do get rid of Silva, should go for him. Worked wonders at Sassuolo in Italy and then got Roma to semi's of Champs League last season. Great manager.

You dont have any candidate, right?

I would consider Pulis just to stabilize the ship. Pulis took Stoke to europe and promotion I think?
So you'd sack a manager, give him a fat pay off, sign Pulis for 11 games, in which we only really need 6 points to stay up and then sack him when he's "stabilised the ship" thus costing us more money, to just appoint another manager in the summer.

Good plan that, I can't see anything wrong with that.

In my opinion we should only sack Silva if...

1. We are in proper danger of going down, which I don't think we are or...

2. There is a better option available. Which I bet there isn't at this point in the season.

If we are gonna sack him and get a replacement it will be in the summer, results permitting, and I would like us again to go to the continent. Someone like Marco Rose or even a more experienced manager. As I say though it's not my job to suggest managerial replacements, I just enjoy laughing at poor shouts.

Edit- Just realised I've wasted time on an obvious WUM with the Neil Lennon shout, well played @Joel_89.

So you'd sack a manager, give him a fat pay off, sign Pulis for 11 games, in which we only really need 6 points to stay up and then sack him when he's "stabilised the ship" thus costing us more money, to just appoint another manager in the summer.

Good plan that, I can't see anything wrong with that.

In my opinion we should only sack Silva if...

1. We are in proper danger of going down, which I don't think we are or...

2. There is a better option available. Which I bet there isn't at this point in the season.

If we are gonna sack him and get a replacement it will be in the summer, results permitting, and I would like us again to go to the continent. Someone like Marco Rose or even a more experienced manager. As I say though it's not my job to suggest managerial replacements, I just enjoy laughing at poor shouts.

Edit- Just realised I've wasted time on an obvious WUM with the Neil Lennon shout, well played @Joel_89.

That is not the best case for sure, I agree BUT that happened last year with Sam, right? He came in to stabilise the ship and then got dropped with a pay off. We ended up pretty well in the table and now we have made a bad recruitment AGAIN.

That is not the best case for sure, I agree BUT that happened last year with Sam, right? He came in to stabilise the ship and then got dropped with a pay off. We ended up pretty well in the table and now we have made a bad recruitment AGAIN.

I’m sure play off placed Middlesbrough would be fine with this too lol

How about Ian Holloway, he’s currently without a club ??

Status
Not open for further replies.