If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps #2 or Moyes #2 tough choice lollol
a twosome mate... as in arteta learning the ropes from moysie whilst he fire fights to keep us up.

im sure if he came in this team would have a 3 or 4 game bounce and see us right up the table. just thro being up for it and well organised.

its got that desperate as far as im concerened id happily have moyes here to see out the season to safety.

I don't say that lightly either

he would never come here, but I'd be sashaying 'round the flat for weeks if he did

I don't get this whole Sarri thing to be honest.

A journeyman manager who has won nothing (like literally nothing) in an incredibly long career and is now messing up a fairly straight forward gig at Chelsea.

He did well enough at Napoli of course but it seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

I have him fairly entrenched in the massive phony camp personally.

I don't get this whole Sarri thing to be honest.

A journeyman manager who has won nothing (like literally nothing) in an incredibly long career and is now messing up a fairly straight forward gig at Chelsea.

He did well enough at Napoli of course but it seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

I have him fairly entrenched in the massive phony camp personally.
True, here is a man who has has openly admittedly he has no idea why he cannot get a team with Hazard, Willian and Kanye in it to stop getting whipped. Yet some believe he would come here and get our lot winning games for him, baffling!

Status
Not open for further replies.