If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
Yet as soon as we talk about new managers you get people on here saying no to the likes of Jose or Zidane (regardless of whether they’d even be interested) and then put forward names like Eddie Howe. It’s genuinely baffling. Some of our fans have the same amount of ambition as our board. They sneer at title winners like Mancini or Pellegrini yet would be quite happy seeing Howe as our manager.

literally no-one holds those two opinions simultaneously

you can be realistic about the quality of manager that might want to take on Project Everton without resorting to Eddie Howe shouts

What's wrong with saying no to Jose? He isn't what we need. We aren't title chasers we don't have a god squad of elite players who need that final push, We need someone to sort this club out from top to bottom and he isn't the guy he turns things into a circus show when we're already one.

1. International football is a joke these days and Mancini would double his salary joining us (Koeman and Martinez currently top international managers after failing at us says it all)

2. Favre hasnt won a game in 5 and Apparantely there is a little bit of pressure behind the scenes at Dortmund

Conte I agree is unlikely.

Im just a fan lid im sure Brands has more knowledge of manager's than myself dont worry...
Not if you are managing one of the big nations. Managing the likes of Italy, Germany, Brazil or Argentina is a very big deal.

Benitez can only do so much with players like Atsu and Rondon

Biesla is on course to get Leeds promoted for the first time since when?

Southampton are still struggling and are a poor side but they beat Arsenal and lets face it their only alternative would have been a Pardew/Alladyce type appointment.

Everton going out and bringing in a manager who's done well in competitive leagues and/or won trophies should be the clubs aim. FFP has meant more than ever a top manager is worth their weight in gold.

I know what he can do, spend his money on better players than unknown Japanese fellas and players from the MLS, the tubby fraud.

I know what he can do, spend his money on better players than unknown Japanese fellas and players from the MLS, the tubby fraud.
0_Miguel-Almiron-Unveiling-St-James-Park.jpg

The bloke doesn't even have a head. He's just a neck with a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.