If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a bigger and more experienced manager for the mess we're in but I do like Darren Moore at WBA. doing well this season and he did well at the tail end of last season in the prem too

we need a bigger and more experienced manager for the mess we're in but I do like Darren Moore at WBA. doing well this season and he did well at the tail end of last season in the prem too

My mate works for West Brom, it's all our old assistant manager's work.

Moot a swap deal!!!
Are you sure? Didn't you know that you dont mess with the pozzo's

even though we did, ruined their season, got their manager for free and faced no repercussion.

Srsly though I hope the only contact we ever have from now on with Watford is the two games we unfortunately have to suffer through each season. Gimps.

Patronising much? I am 49, so yeah, I remember them days well. Brilliant. What them days have to do with present day I'm not sure. Absolutely no relevance. We can all hark back to the good old days but let's bring ourselves upto present day and get a manager that is competent. Whether 'he gets us' is of no concern to me, I just want to win football matches. We're talking about a new manager and you're bring up quotes from Alan Ball and talking about Howard! Stop living in the past.
What does it take to 'get us' anyway? Is it an idealoogy, a philosophy or must you have just played here? Genuinely interested.
Not patronising at all. I was referring to how good it felt at the time. As for getting us it's the NSNO ideology. Is there any need to explain more?

Can anyone remember the managerial options open to us back when Moyes got his pink slip? Was it always just a list of mediocre wannabes and next best up and coming (win a cup but get relegated) type fellas?
If so, then times have not changed much since the grim reaper took his seat that day.

I really just want someone to come in and give all the players a kick up the backside. Sick of the attitude of some of them.

Even if Silva brought in someone to play the 'bad cop', who he could set on them after a bad performance.

Jim White and Danny Murphy floated the idea of Mourinho on Talksport this morning. Given White"s position as unofficial club mouthpiece might mean there is interest on our side and they're testing the waters. Or it could be the usual talksport BS

Can anyone remember the managerial options open to us back when Moyes got his pink slip? Was it always just a list of mediocre wannabes and next best up and coming (win a cup but get relegated) type fellas?
If so, then times have not changed much since the grim reaper took his seat that day.
Vitor Pereira was who I wanted over Martinez at the time.

Emery over Koeman. Fonseca over Silva.

Three strikes - you're out, Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.