If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's never won a jot, not a chance he'd be welcomed here, not sure he's all that anyway, I mean fancy playing the best DM in world football out of position for a nice passer.
That's why I said loan mate, try before you buy if you will

Should bring Drinkwater and Batshuayi with him til the end of the season

We wont be sacking him this season barring a major disaster.
Yeah, this sums Everton up so far this season. Not far off disaster.

401092-D4-E5-CD-4283-93-B4-FDFBC30-EA751.gif

That's why I said loan mate, try before you buy if you will

Should bring Drinkwater and Batshuayi with him til the end of the season

I've heard worse shouts than Drinkwater but he's nowhere near match fit and probably not cool enough for us.

Reactions: FTY

Who are they managing now? 17th richest club in the world comes knocking and at least in the Maourinho's case, half of those above 17th are not options anymore even if they were looking for a coach.

It's a decision that needs to be made at board room level. If they fit in with what the club wants from a coach, then they should be suitably targeted. Weren't Koeman and Moyes amongst the best paid managers in the world when they were here? If you go for a manager like those, then also there will be an expectation to back them in the transfer market. It's totally in Everton's court if they want to pursue this type of manager - it depends on finances, but I don't see many other teams in the world that could offer the same opportunity other than the super elite.

Imagine Leicester or somone similar to us saying get Jose in or Conte, we'd be laughing our heads off on here..

I'll join in but this times with players, I'd get that Kante in to replace Gueye just go all out and get him. No not going to happen is it

Considering we are only 3 points off 7th at the moment i would much rather give Silva the opportunity to turn it around instead of going back to someone who has failed numerous times since leaving us. I understand why some want Silva out, but then people come out with Moyes/Benitez/Dyche shouts which i just find crazy.

I think it's the uncertainty with Silva. He's basically achieved nothing in the game, especially in the Prem. I just hope he proves me and his doubters wrong.

People STILL saying Moyes.

It is one of the worst suggestions in the history of GOT

The man who's greatest achievement is winning promotion, lost every record UTD held in about 5 months and was then sacked, relegated Sunderland, sacked by West ham and Real Sociedad and totally jibbed us off.

What sort or person would actually consider him??

bad bad helmet that sari mate

spent his entire career at some moody clubs in Italy apart from Napoli ( in which he totally bottled the league last season or year before whenever it was ) just stands there smoking the worst bifters ever the ming

looks like he propa stinks of bifter smoke aswell

People STILL saying Moyes.

It is one of the worst suggestions in the history of GOT

The man who's greatest achievement is winning promotion, lost every record UTD held in about 5 months and was then sacked, relegated Sunderland, sacked by West ham and Real Sociedad and totally jibbed us off.

What sort or person would actually consider him??
If you're referring to me, he's the only person short term for me if Silva got the sack. Unsworth isn't good enough. I don't think it's logical either and I was one of his biggest critics in his latter years. The whole club is a mess from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.