2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganas January move was delayed/denied. What’s your point?

The point is that we are selling our best player...again. And that it will set us back... again. And that we will win nothing and finish mid table... again.

Dress it up however you want, tell yourself it's an inevitability. Or that it makes sense because he is about to turn 30, just before we replace him with Delph who is also about to turn 30.

Whatever you do to try and make yourself feel better about it, it's going to set us back, and all this talk about capitalising on the deterioration of Arsenal and United etc will be for nothing.

We will be competing with Wolves, and hoping for a good cup run!

The point is that we are selling our best player...again. And that it will set us back... again. And that we will win nothing and finish mid table... again.

Dress it up however you want, tell yourself it's an inevitability. Or that it makes sense because he is about to turn 30, just before we replace him with Delph who is also about to turn 30.

Whatever you do to try and make yourself feel better about it, it's going to set us back, and all this talk about capitalising on the deterioration of Arsenal and United etc will be for nothing.

We will be competing with Wolves, and hoping for a good cup run!

Why don’t you just wait and see what happens before typing all this sewage out, seeing as a bid hasn’t even been confirmed let alone accepted?

Why don’t you just wait and see what happens before typing all this sewage out, seeing as a bid hasn’t even been confirmed let alone accepted?

Because this is a message board forum where people exchange opinions. This is a thread on Idrissa Gueye, and it's being heavily rumoured that we will sell him. I've stated my opinion that it will have the same effect as selling all of our other best players in recent years. Keeping us in the same mid table bracket with Wolves and West Ham, who we take so much delight in laughing at. Ha ha ha.

But if Brands is up for it, that's okay with me.

Because this is a message board forum where people exchange opinions. This is a thread on Idrissa Gueye, and it's being heavily rumoured that we will sell him. I've stated my opinion that it will have the same effect as selling all of other best players in recent years. Keeping us in the mid table bracket with Wolves and West Ham, who we take so much delight in laughing at. Ha ha ha.

But if Brands is up for it, that's okay with me.

Is it? Where?

I'd hate to see him go and think his absence would really start to tell as the season went on.

I'd be interested to see how he got on in the Champions League, seeing as though I think his passing makes him a liability at times.

It always seems bizarre when people are flapping over losing a player that you don't particularly rate.

Is he off MG or is it just a gentle beat of the bongo drums like Toto Africa atm?

I think he is mate.

But then I was convinced he was off in Jan.

I like the boy, hes a superb player at what he does, but I dont think hes irreplaceable personally and if anybody can, Brands can replace him.

Anything north of 35m is a decent price, even considering the market and the buying club, for me anyway.

He stepped it up massively after PSGs interest in January. If we deny him his dream move for a second time we get completely disinterested Gueye who is an average defensive midfielder with limited passing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.