2022/23 Idrissa Gana Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit in, kick people (in this case claw people's face), bomb on it he sees it.

Under Lampard he played furthest forward ffs

*refused

Instead of playing to the squads strengths like away at City, Frank had to change it up and prove himself some sort of genius mastermind. A stubborn stubborn man.
Or maybe just more intent on a style that group could not achieve. Sure he was just as determined as he was in his playing days. Will not slag him off because he just failed but I am convinced he wanted it as much as we did.

Or maybe just more intent on a style that group could not achieve. Sure he was just as determined as he was in his playing days. Will not slag him off because he just failed but I am convinced he wanted it as much as we did.
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

You don't dig in and stubbornly expect your telling them to result in becoming strawberries.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

You don't dig in and stubbornly expect your telling them to result in becoming strawberries.
But he was committed. Koeman for instance was a lazy git who took the money and did not give a damn. I can hold no grudge to someone who got it wrong. I can to a person who did not really care.

But he was committed. Koeman for instance was a lazy git who took the money and did not give a damn. I can hold no grudge to someone who got it wrong. I can to a person who did not really care.
Then it appears we differ somewhat on this slight instance, I see Lampard as caring to much for his ego, his vision, dare I suggest philosophy. It was his decision to manage as stubbornly as he did, Alex Ferguson earned the right - repeatedly. Lampard sticking to a losing method and expecting a change is quite breathtaking arrogance, you earn the right to stay in the top flight, and as fine a player as he was, he didn't learn what he thought he did from all those managers...

Then it appears we differ somewhat on this slight instance, I see Lampard as caring to much for his ego, his vision, dare I suggest philosophy. It was his decision to manage as stubbornly as he did, Alex Ferguson earned the right - repeatedly. Lampard sticking to a losing method and expecting a change is quite breathtaking arrogance, you earn the right to stay in the top flight, and as fine a player as he was, he didn't learn what he thought he did from all those managers...
Maybe Rita but Ferguson did not do well for quite some time, but you got more back then. I think Lampard expected to get enough to stay up and keep building. I agree that the implications of relegation are too severe not to have made the change. I would love Dyche to be a success, good to hear such a down to earth bloke not waffle garbage about moments, transitions etc.

Still cant get my head round why he didn’t make a professional foul to halt their counter. For a seasoned pro, it’s poor. Barry would have dealt with it in their half.

Status
Not open for further replies.