Hypothetically would you swap Branthwaite fir Richue?

Would you swap em?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head says there'll be a bigger offer from a better team in the future. Do the lad and ourselves the courtesy of maximizing his value and giving him a real shot at silverware. We, both Branthwaite and the club, are better than Spurs.

Heart says Braithwaite and Dyche stick around and build a dynasty.

Such a shame, in fact heartbreaking, that even without our Blue Tinted glasses on, we know we have a Rolls Royce of a player. Yet realistically we know from our ownership ' Dogs Dinner ' that one of the brightest emerging talents in European football will be sold !!! Just hope he goes to Germany or Spain rather than City, still winds me up seeing Stones there !!

To be honest the most successful part of our transfer dealings has been picking up 17-19 year olds.
Dcl, stone and now branthwaite have been execellent.
Even Lookman, Holgate, Vlasic were decent spots. Never going to hit 💯 in this market but it’s probably the only part we have made some decent upsell / gained value. Certainly yet to buy a first teamer that’s proved good value in a decade.
If branthwaite goes it only enhances us as stepping stone club

Been well known for a while now.

Happy to take back a play acting kopite who downed tools and did everything to get out the club, but not Richie who regularly got double figures for us and to this day still loves the club and fans.
Ive suspected as much, but that post made it crystal clear. Too bad the mods dont instaban all these trash accounts, leaving them to post only sabotage the good conversation on here, making the forum itself a worse experience for real evertonians.

Such a shame, in fact heartbreaking, that even without our Blue Tinted glasses on, we know we have a Rolls Royce of a player. Yet realistically we know from our ownership ' Dogs Dinner ' that one of the brightest emerging talents in European football will be sold !!! Just hope he goes to Germany or Spain rather than City, still winds me up seeing Stones there !!
It is what it is. I guess that it wound up Barnsley fans seeing Stones playing for Everton.

DAY DRINKING!

Anyway the answer is no. I never really rated him to be honest, I think we were all glossy eyed because he plays for Brazil. The pigeon thing was embarrassing, especially when I did it in the pub once very drunk and my bird filmed it and showed me it the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.