Hypothetically would you swap Branthwaite fir Richue?

Would you swap em?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is buying a 21 year old CB who has played 24 times in the Premier League for £90m. I would be happy if we put that price on his head because it would mean we weren’t willing to sell
I refer you to Marc Cucurella, at the time a 24 year old Spanish right back with 35 PL games who was bought for £62 million, 18 months ago.

Add a bit more youth, English tax, and a more valuable position (CB) then yes I firmly think that the asking price if he was to go in January should be £90m.
If he plays another 20 games as well as he has started, then the asking price goes comfortably over £100m.

Chelsea changed it all...

I refer you to Marc Cucurella, at the time a 24 year old Spanish right back with 35 PL games who was bought for £62 million, 18 months ago.

Add a bit more youth, English tax, and a more valuable position (CB) then yes I firmly think that the asking price if he was to go in January should be £90m.
If he plays another 20 games as well as he has started, then the asking price goes comfortably over £100m.

Chelsea overpaying for players doesn't mean everyone else follows suit.

By all means ask for a potential £120M but that doesn't mean it happens. Personally I'd just say not for sale unless the player starts angling for a move.

Thought he was a LB. Had 3 full seasons in top flight of Spain and England and the price was £55m

Status
Not open for further replies.