Hypothetically would you swap Branthwaite fir Richue?

Would you swap em?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in all likelihood we will have to sell Branthwaite

hopefully not this summer, and most definitely to a bigger team for a lot more cash

would take Richie back on loan next year if spurs invest and want to offload him

Right . . There you go you lazy reporters trawling forums for your story. In just over 3 hours, no fan is up for a swap. We loved Ritchie, but we unanimously, 100% want Branthwaite to stay. Done your job for you. Give credit to GOT and stop trying to flog our players for your pieces of silver.

I’d happily have Ritchie back, but Daniel Levy will never pay us what Jarrad is worth, if he leaves us it will be for City or Newcastle for a world record fee for a centre half, and he’ll be worth every penny to whoever gets him!

Love Richie, gutted when he went. But the obvious answer is hell no.

Branthwaite, is a potential generational talent. I truly think he's got a higher ceiling than Stones has as a defender.

I honestly wouldn't sell JB for anything less than 100m, and even then I wouldn't do it unless we had replacements lined up.

Dont worry we still have Godfrey and Keane... we dont need him... sell to the highest bidder (I am of course joking!!)

Greedy spuds want Branthwaite, if you believe the clickbait. They also want to offload Richarlison, if you believe the clickbait. I believe nothing from the media desperate to create articles out of thin air for revenue. But it got me thinking . . Would you?

For me, it's a resounding no. I like our defence the way it is, and we're knocking goals in without Richie. Branthwaite is the future.

(Yeah yeah I made a mess of the title. Can't change it either.)
Brainthwaite is an amazing player who is paid to play.and does so to excellent standards. The other one spends 50% of the time on his ass whinging about fouls that never were. Richarlison is too dishonest to cut it with us now. His talent used to make him look good in a failing team. We are not failing any longer and we dont need his posing and acting. Along with James he is symptomatic of our past failings. Keep your cheating ego aa far away as it can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.