Hypothetically would you swap Branthwaite fir Richue?

Would you swap em?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very obviously not.

One is the best young centre back in Europe and looking amongst the best in the Premier League already, the other has suffered greatly with injuries over the past year and is deemed to be about a £50m player whose value almost certainly cannot grow any further.

The day will come when he will be sold though, as Everton will not grow with him quickly enough and he'll want to be winning things.

I hope we can keep him another three years though, he'd still have a decade in the game even then, so plenty of time to win titles and trophies and play on the international stage.

Branthwaite is a Rolls Royce i aint swapping him for nothing.

Richarlison was great here but that ship has sailed for me.

I seriously question anyone saying Richarlison was great here. We were dog poo throughout his tenure. We had a celebrated £50m Brazilian striker and I think he monopolised possession with his absolute greed and his play acting and gamesmanship had no place in the Royal Blue. He's showing now he's no superstar.

Branthwaite by comparison is an absolute Rolls Royce. To even mention the two in the same breadth is ludicrous

Can see Ancelotti telling Madrid to get Branthwaite. He chucked him in the side as a teenager didn’t he?
I’d be giving Branthwaite a pathway here, make him captain, another new contract at the end of this season if his progress continues. Aim to build around him for as long as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.