Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember the Nike kit being the most widely available Everton shirt on the shelves here. Theres usually a couple of Everton shirts in the shop I always bring to the front

I didn’t really cotton on to the Bally’s Boots angle - that means alot actually.
I have pretty much seen most of the Everton home shirts here in Oz on the shelves. Probably not so much the away shirts and they are also usually hidden behind other clubs shirts on the rack. I have not seen this seasons one but I haven't been to a Westfield for a couple of years I think.

Disagree. This beauty was great.

newawaykit.png

That Black kit is so good....makes Gibson look sober !!!

Always thought the amber trim on that was classy, along with the collar.

However for every kit like that Le Coq also provided the horrendous white V that make the players look like they had boobs
Yeah, the bib kit was terrible. Overall, I actually like the kits we've had over the years though. We're not the most adventurous but there's been very few absolute shockers.

Favourite has to be Le Coq's efforts as well..

New-Everton-Away-Kit-11-12-198x300.jpg

article-1358591-0D44395C000005DC-524_634x475.jpg

everton.jpg

Huge fan of the Vanilla one. Possibly one of my fave aways ever (I'm 28), along with the Silver from 2002ish, the Black with Blue trim in 2004 and probably the White/Grey NEC/Danka effort.

That LCS home shirt above is amazing. Fans clamour for the Amber away, but the amber trim, on the home kit was a quality touch. That said, the other LCS home shirts the "vee", was a bad effort, and the plain blue shirt, was just uninspiring.

Nike with the stupidly long white bands in season one, and then the stupid armbands and collar on the second season were abysmal.

I think Hummel will be well known for those who can remember football in the 80s. I can remember some iconic kits they did back then that have been posted above (Spurs, Denmark, Soton, Cov etc). Thought they were ace when I was a kid. So both Hummel and Everton are trying to get back to their 80s glory days. Has a nice ring to it.

Are we still in the Kitbag deal or is that gone now with the new deal with Hummel

There is still some sort of deal with Kitbag (now called Fanatics), but its not the same deal as we had years ago. Fanatics are responsible for the sale and distribution of Everton merchandise. Originally this was only through the Everton Club shop, either online or the 2 located in Liverpool. They relaxed this though and have done deals with other high street retailers and global retailers. But I think for many international fans their only way to get a kit is online. Which can be frustrating when they go into their local sports store and see Kits from all the other premier league teams

Status
Not open for further replies.