Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC Freiburg (This is the third kit from 2 or 3 years ago)

freiburg-16-17-bundesliga-third-kit-4.jpg

Greuther Furth (Think this one is very smart)

576px-Gie%C3%9Felmann%2C_Niko_SpVgg_gr._F%C3%BCrth_16-17_WP.jpg

Denmark (This one is the womens away kit. The flag part is nice)

denmark-2016-2017-womens-hummel-kit-3.jpg

Coventry City (Throwback to their cup winning season and a 2 tone ska inspired 3rd kit)

coventry_city_2019_2020_hummel_home_kit_fr.jpg

2450.jpg

Quite simply they tend to do very nice bespoke shirts, the home and away shirts will be classy and very traditional with some care and attention given to the traditions of the club. The third kit will more than likely be batcrap crazy with a massive image of the toffee lady choking the liver bird out or something like that.

I like them, they put the effort in.They are also a decent company in terms of doing things the right way. Its a good move, we will be by far the biggest club on their books so I expect something very good.

I like the two-tone specials/Coventry one but it looks like the daft skin-tight type which obviously doesn't suit the average male

I like the two-tone specials/Coventry one but it looks like the daft skin-tight type which obviously doesn't suit the average male

Yeah their kits to tend to run a little tight (or have done recently.) I have a couple of Hummel kits and they do not do good things for my moobs. Generally going a size higher than normal is advised.

That said since lockdown every one of my shirts has shrunk so....

At least were moving in the right direction now, instead of crap deals with Umbro Chang, kitbag and whatever else Elstone thought was great business for a premier league club, this is a 3 year deal so hopefully add a good shirt sponsor to this aswell, but we're not getting anywhere near 80 mil a year until we start winning things

We are not getting big deals but as you say its all the smaller deals added together that will help us keep FFP at bay

£12 million FF Naming Rights
£9 million Hummel deal
£30 million one off naming rights agremeent

**potential new sponsership deal**

**TBA naming rights deal for BMD**

all that together is better than nothing - if Everton had any sense they would get one of Usmanovs companies to throw us a £20 million+ shirt sponsership deal which would be double that of Sports Pesa.

I can’t wait to endure the months of the really grown up and interesting “I’m a grown man so I don’t wear football shirts it’s all about the money” and the “the clubs a JOKE why can’t we have Adidas or Nike” arguments.

Astralis also signed with Hummel today.

I guess they going BIG.

For several years, Hummel has considered sponsoring an Esports team, but has only now found the right partner, says the director.

When the Esports teams Astralis, Origen and Future FC compete against international teams in front of millions of viewers, it will soon be in Hummel player clothing.
The company behind the three teams, Astralis Group, has signed a sponsorship agreement for a double-digit million with the clothing manufacturer.

Astralis also signed with Hummel today.

I guess they going BIG.

For several years, Hummel has considered sponsoring an Esports team, but has only now found the right partner, says the director.

When the Esports teams Astralis, Origen and Future FC compete against international teams in front of millions of viewers, it will soon be in Hummel player clothing.
The company behind the three teams, Astralis Group, has signed a sponsorship agreement for a double-digit million with the clothing manufacturer.

So they're getting more than us ;)

We can guess all we want like but we all know the shirt will just be blue. Probably a lighter than royal blue but nothing exciting.

I remember the skin tight stretchy keijan shirts. Need more of them

Status
Not open for further replies.