Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll all be very happy with the kits Hummel produce. As a Coventry fan, this season we've had a couple of absolute crackers, the best we've had for years. I suppose that isn't tough because the past few years, they have been dire. They're unique (no template designs) and designed specially for us.

Take a look at our home kit and 3rd kit (two tone).

The Two Tone kit is tremendous. My 9 yo daughter saw me admiring it and off we went to YouTube for a look at the Specials, Madness etc. and unlike most of “this is what Daddy listened to when he was a kid” which she thinks is crap she was dancing around. Just fantastic.

I see Leeds are linked with a deal to have Adidas kits from next season... plus I noticed Tranmere Rovers had puma on yesterday.

The best we can do is get hummel? Do me a favour.
We've had Adidas for years and apart from maybe 2 kits they've been awful and lazy designs

Roll on when we get a decent maker Adidas, Nike only care about the elite clubs when it comes to classy looking kits

We've had Adidas for years and apart from maybe 2 kits they've been awful and lazy designs

Roll on when we get a decent maker Adidas, Nike only care about the elite clubs when it comes to classy looking kits

A lot of teams under Nike or adidas just get an ordinary off the shelf template kit, all the top teams under them seem to have their kits specifically designed for them.

Under Armour would be the perfect manufacturer for Everton.

Its become as scouse to wear that as it is to wear adidas in recent times.

All the kids wear under armour.

Think of the cash in if they made everton kits.

Plus they might have a hatred of koppites.

When I was younger I had kits of other clubs as well, I supported us but if I could get a cheap top I liked I'd get one and I remember getting the Spurs Hummel one for a fiver from a local sports shop. I'd get lynched these days for having different tops.

I hear this sort of thing a lot on here...

but I’ve never directly heard of a kid (and all the kids in my family are Evertonians, plus several of my friends’ kids) who refuse to wear Everton gear because of who makes it.

the badge on the left side of the chest far outweighs the one on the right.

Don’t remember Liverpool having trouble shifting kits when they were made by New Balance or ******* WARRIOR

Status
Not open for further replies.