Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Baines, Keane, Davies, Pickford, Tosun all good tonight. Still looked like loosing at any moment. It was a clear pen at the end as well.

I fully expected to lose so I'm happy enough.

It changes nothing about this squad and manager, other than giving us 3 more points.

It at least showed that Silva was willing to change his system.

We played a 4-3-3 last night and, granted Huddersfield are very poor, looked quite adept at it for the first half and would have completely controlled the second if not for Digne's error.

with all respect lads but not sure how we can be positive at all, last night was a terrible performance and beside three points nothing is to be remember
great start but after we scored we just disappear , last team in the league took over control of the game until the very end , embarrassing
not sure any more whats the Silva game plan , terrible with ball and even worse without ball
it was great to be there last night but taste is very bitter overall ... I don't not anymore if I want that 7th spot , if thats mean that Silva will stay i would sign now that we finish 12th so he can get fired as he is not material for our club , almost 2/3 of the season and we are totally lost

Top tonight:
Davies
Cenk
Keane
Zouma
Picko

Did alright:
Richarlison
Baines
Coleman
Kenny
Bernard

Not much to do:
DCL

Missing in action:
Sigurdsson
Gomes

Jesus wept what the hell was that:
Digne

Great to see 3 points and some defensive composure!
MIA Gomes and Sigurdsson? You were either watching a different game or dont understand football. Gomes probably had his most mature game anchoring in front of defence allowing Davies to wander (which he did well). Siggy put a shift in too, and some nice touches. Granted we would like more, but MIA? Behave.

MIA Gomes and Sigurdsson? You were either watching a different game or dont understand football. Gomes probably had his most mature game anchoring in front of defence allowing Davies to wander (which he did well). Siggy put a shift in too, and some nice touches. Granted we would like more, but MIA? Behave.

Agree, gomes was gareth barry esq yesterday, did the simple things, tracked back and won fouls in tight areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.