Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in the old days of 42 game season though, not 38 like it is now
Quite right, west ham hold the record these days of 38 games, they went down with 42 in 2003, 33-37 seems to be the points total that the 3rd from bottom have most seasons for the last 15 years.

MIA Gomes and Sigurdsson? You were either watching a different game or dont understand football. Gomes probably had his most mature game anchoring in front of defence allowing Davies to wander (which he did well). Siggy put a shift in too, and some nice touches. Granted we would like more, but MIA? Behave.
Fair point! My judgement was probably coloured by his recent underwhelming performances rather than the attention I actually paid to his playing last night. Knowing he could be better might have set my expectations a bit high for a game like that.

Fair point! My judgement was probably coloured by his recent underwhelming performances rather than the attention I actually paid to his playing last night. Knowing he could be better might have set my expectations a bit high for a game like that.
No, your first assessment was correct. Last night was the latest in a long line of wretched performances. His set pieces are a joke.

I think they'd pick up on it pretty quick...Keane has a very distinctively shaped head...like a 50p coin.
Threepenny bit head. My old football manager, from when I was in my early teens used to constantly call one of our players that as he was, as you can well imagine, damn awful using his head. A bit like Michael.

Threepenny bit head. My old football manager, from when I was in my early teens used to constantly call one of our players that as he was, as you can well imagine, damn awful using his head. A bit like Michael.
Someone on here described Keane's head as "having more edges than a part-twisted Rubik's cube" ....made me laugh that did!
iu

@BigBlueNose

Bad night for your Fulham man, sat at home unemployed whilst Marco is out picking up wins.
your games over mate. marco is a dead man walking. he'll be back in the greek league where he belongs next year.

you've avoided the forum for about 6 weeks whilst marco has needed your backing. where have you been blud?? not feeling so safe in those safe hands of his ay !

just

wow

hahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.