'Howard's Way' Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought it on Amazon a while back. Cracking show. I was just a little too young to remember the 85 side so well worth a watch to see what I missed out on! Watched it the night before the Chelsea game at Goodison and got so pumped.

my son bought it me that way....
I did also but I'm gutted that I didn't get all the extras . Still glad I bought it . I'm trying to decide what autobiography I should buy to accompany it . Thinking Big Nevs but I'm open to suggestions . Last one I bought was Stubbs and it was crap .

I did also but I'm gutted that I didn't get all the extras . Still glad I bought it . I'm trying to decide what autobiography I should buy to accompany it . Thinking Big Nevs but I'm open to suggestions . Last one I bought was Stubbs and it was crap .
Dave Hickson's is great plus Brian Harris's also Peter Reid s Big Nevs is a good read too I got that at a car boot 50p :D
Toffeweb has a big list .....

Dave Hickson's is great plus Brian Harris's also Peter Reid s Big Nevs is a good read too I got that at a car boot 50p :D
Toffeweb has a big list .....
I actually may get Hickson's . I was thinking about a book to go alongside my next viewing of Howard's Way but I may actually read Dave's first . What a lovely , lovely man .

I actually may get Hickson's . I was thinking about a book to go alongside my next viewing of Howard's Way but I may actually read Dave's first . What a lovely , lovely man .
You won't be disappointed, l lent my copy to my older brother - he stated only if outlays father who died in his late 50s adored Dave seeing him play other could have read that book .....
Another not to miss book is the Red Dragon ala Royston Vernon a fantastic book which I sposered to be published it's another classic......

Status
Not open for further replies.