How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect that we'll have seen the last of him after West Ham. He's already being spoken about in the past tense.

I can only hope that the board isn't just sitting on its hands, waiting until he has enough rope to hang himself.

I can't see why he still has a job because the team has lost all its fight and desire and play mind numbing dreadful slow football.
West ham has to be his last chance to show us that we can produce a quality performance but even now i feel its 2 late for him.
giphy.gif

Koeman was sacked after we played most of the top six, with Europa games to contend with.

Silva was handed a very easy set of fixtures (on paper) and no europa distractions.

We have a very tough set of fixtures coming up through December, we simply cannot afford to drop many points between now and then, I'm disappointed that we have not already replaced him.

Koeman was sacked after we played most of the top six, with Europa games to contend with.

Silva was handed a very easy set of fixtures (on paper) and no europa distractions.

We have a very tough set of fixtures coming up through December, we simply cannot afford to drop many points between now and then, I'm disappointed that we have not already replaced him.

Once Watford knock us out the cup he will be gone, leaving our new manager no time to prepare for the tough run of games.

Just when he looked like the penny had finally dropped...

Dreadful substitutions. When Bernard went down, why Sigurdsson? Does he not see that the team doesn’t function with him in it?

Why did he take Iwobi off?

What was the Delph substitution about? The man is a crab. The thing we did well in the last 1 1/2 games was get the ball forward quicker & forced mistakes. Sigurdsson & Delph are 2 of the main reasons we fail to do that. They put us on the back foot.

How much longer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.