How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to the conclusion a lot of our fans like us to fail, live to constantly moan and seem to take great enjoyment getting on the players backs, we must be the only team who can take 3000 fans to every away and give the team no support
No, it’s not that at all. What I hate is every new season other teams bring in players no-one has ever heard of and they usually hit the ground running, and usually against us! We spend all summer getting in last minute signings and then because they're last minute, they’re not even ready to play. If Silva wastes this kind fixture start, it will be tough to turn it around. By that I mean in the top 8 by end of September. If we’re not, he’s under pressure imo.

I dread to think if we don't progress on Wednesday,I would say he will be under immense pressure, ridiculous really on the back of the Villa game, but Wednesday is crucial for us AND Silva.

3 poor displays. That last night was as bad as anything at the depths of the Koeman era. Didn’t look like the players knew what they were supposed to be doing. I fully expect that villa team to be relegated bottom. They were like a pub team.
Silva stood there clueless. He should have changed things before half time, let alone at half time.
When the changes came, he took off our biggest threat.

The man is clearly out of his depth.

Yet we could have scored 3 and should have scored 3 yet it was abysmal

Not so much Wednesday, but there'd better be a fix by Sunday...quick or otherwise.
FIX IT.
Sure he can change things for a game and to get better results in the short term. I mean long term there is no manager who will come in and instantly transform us into challengers for the top four , the best path is to build.

Immediately. Should get in Alan Pardew. Would make us immense. Or instead of being penguin paddlers we can dinkums stick to the croc who's done not much wrong.

Sure he can change things for a game and to get better results in the short term. I mean long term there is no manager who will come in and instantly transform us into challengers for the top four , the best path is to build.
Change it for 1 game, win it, then - if required, change it again.

It seems Silva, like Martinez and Moyes before him, is not can't change - but won't.

Martinez-lite, but without a Lukaku.

I'd like him to get the season, but if it's still bad by January, I'll probably be calling for his head. No idea who'd replace him though, the only one I can think of is Mourinho, but I think his brand of football is past its sell by date in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.