How many points will be needed to stay up this season?

How many points will keep a team up

• Under 25

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 43 17.0%
  • 30-33

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • 34-38

Votes: 80 31.6%
  • 39 plus

Votes: 12 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we just have to hope that Burnley, Sheff and Luton don’t improve. I think Bournemouth will be okay once certain players are back and they get firing. I think we will be okay though.

I think we just have to hope that Burnley, Sheff and Luton don’t improve. I think Bournemouth will be okay once certain players are back and they get firing. I think we will be okay though.
Bournemouth seemed to mix it up abit this weekend which suited the forward players like Tavenier more!
When they were at Goodison the other week they were so slow and just wanted to knock the ball around far to much......similar to Burnley, who haven't learned that yet i don't think!

As others have said, the bottom teams wont be as bad as they have been so far (Luton at home to the reds has sown they are getting some sort of hang of the league a bit, so they will pick up points a bit more often, but i still don't think enough). As it stand if they all kept up the same form, they will be on for 19, 16 & 13 points respectfully! That wont happen!

I'm saying 30 points keeps you up this season though

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

Why do you dislike us so much? We're not that bad!

Reckon 32ish will be enough this year and tough to see beyond 3 of the bottom 4 going down atm

My dislike makes little sense.

It's probably some old trauma from listening on the radio, the commentator always used to get very excited whenever Franz Carr was on the ball and I'd always fear the worst.

I've got a bet with my boss in work on the number of points 18th place will have.

Over/under bet, with the line set at 34. So 34 is a push/draw. I've got the under, he's got the over, £10 a point.

It think it's a great bet for me.

I've got a bet with my boss in work on the number of points 18th place will have.

Over/under bet, with the line set at 34. So 34 is a push/draw. I've got the under, he's got the over, £10 a point.

It think it's a great bet for me.
That's a lock, mate.

I'd set the over/under at 31.5, with the under costing -135

Status
Not open for further replies.