How Fickle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
The bubble has burst

Woah is me, the bubble has burst!!!!!

Defeat has dented our brilliant start to the season, Martinez out and let's re-build introducing a youth programme that only plays players under 30.

Apparently Moyes has already commented that he left because of results like this.

Or we wake up in the morning and realise that RM had the balls to try something in the Mickey Mouse cup, it didn't work and we still have the real cup (FA) and the premiership.

Onwards and upwards my cup is half full (still) when it comes to Everton......

Just to note how fickle not only football fans are in general, but our own fans. We have lost one game so far this season, with a largely second string team, and I am reading comments such as we are again likened to Wigan.

Some people are upset for not winning the game mate I can't see why you'd go and start a thread calling them fickle. I don't see anything in relation to our league form or Martinez' displays in general.

We're just on a rant, this what happens after a match when you lose, we're not exactly calling for Martinez head.lol Keep your hair on.

Sure there's probably some overboard comments BUT.....

We should be winning that game. Second string yes but all it needed was those subs 10 mins earlier. It was plain to see what needed doing and what would happen if we didn't.

Let's not knee jerk and cry our eyes out but, RM has recieved a lot of praise thus far but rightly deserves criticizing for this result that as manager he threw away!

Always does my head in the way everything is lumped into a 5,237 page thread, why not have it's own thread as it is relevant to tonight?

Totally agree its some weird GOT fetish to have any vaguely related subjects rammed into one nonsensical thread

this. who ****ing cares if theres a thread elsewhere which highlights a similar issue

I see it so that otherwise the site would be filled both with five live duplicate threads about the same thing as well as the kind of dubious threads like these which are badly titled and also need context.

Status
Not open for further replies.