How fickle are our fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you rate Silva’s signings so far out of interest
Well this goes back as far as signing RM for me so the signing of Silva just keeps this trend going. But since you asked specifically on the signings
Richarlison - initially thought we overpayed, got swept up by his early season form and now I don't really know - jurys out
Digne - great signing
Mina - don't rate him at all
Bernard - a signing I agree with that doesn't fall in the category I mentioned
Zouma - like richarlison early on thought he was good but happily send him back when loan is over
Gomes - see above

Well the club..... I believe that’s what you issues with
Ok even though im 99% sure you're wumming I'll bite.

My issue is with your ludicrous suggestion that our fanbase was fickle and had overly high expectations.

What would I have the club do though? Oh i don't know, maybe just have standards again and insist that those who work here at least attempt to live up to those standards.

I expected to see some progress some blueprint for the future. But we are going backwards and can't do the basics defending set pieces for a start! I am all for giving a manager time but we have to see more, we have to see some fight!!!

How are Everton supporters becoming entitled lol

We've been served up tripe for years. Do you think everyone is gonna be delighted?

I actually think we need to become more fickle, more demanding, and less patient to pressurise the club to raise standards.
I'm not happy either. But to create a booing, toxic atmosphere at our own ground, where players actually fear to play (as has been admitted recently) is madness. They should have more bottle than this, I agree, but its still a result of entitlement. Does it happen at other grounds?

We really should learn to take a few things on the chin, grit our teeth and "support".

I'm not happy either. But to create a booing, toxic atmosphere at our own ground, where players actually fear to play (as has been admitted recently) is madness. They should have more bottle than this, I agree, but its still a result of entitlement. Does it happen at other grounds?

We really should learn to take a few things on the chin, grit our teeth and "support".
We have took a lot on the chin for over 20 years now mate.

Fickle means "not constant or loyal in affections:" not me or the 35000 who turned up yesterday. Or the thousands that go away every week.
Maybe this should be aimed at the players and management team they'd be off as soon as someone offers them more and i don't blame them. What i want is 100% commitment effort whilst they are employees, thats all they are, of my team anything less is not acceptable.

If I posted my current thoughts on some 'fans' I'd probably be banned from the site.

I'm not sure if they cant comprehend the business side of the club, dont understand the regulations or simply lack a mensa number when rating the players who the manager is forced to play.

How anyone sees the current squad bar a handful of players as better than our current position is beyond me.

We have took a lot on the chin for over 20 years now mate.

I’m genuinely getting tired of it and I don’t think I’m alone . It’s not silva’s fault but he’s the current incumbent, I’m bored by it all if I’m honest . Somebody busy yesterday , Couple of lads can’t make Wednesday, more and more the group will be a couple down on a match day, it never used to happen . People are just getting fed up what we’re sitting through , I can’t see my ever not going but my dedication and even interest is certainly wavering .

Status
Not open for further replies.