How fickle are our fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a mediocre season after sacking a manager...after sacking a manager. Squad full of underwhelming signings on big wages and long contracts. Are we
really wanting to sack another manager not even 12 months into his tenure because we’re not challenging top 4 ?? Because honestly... it’s gonna be a long time to challenge that.... time and patience and taking the rough with the smooth. Success isn’t something that can be bought overnight... it takes time and patience.

Do we have the fanbase to stick by the club or do we sack manager after manager in the hope one gets lucky soon ??

Discuss

No...as a club you do your homework. Look for potential people who 'get' the club and who can build within budgets.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Eddie Howe.

Wumming nothing you white lightning addled freaky multi.
My personal belief is we need to stick with the manager for at least another 3 windows... I don’t believe constant change instils any continuity. If the players think they can down tools for one boss in the hope another will come in then it send the wrong message. The boss is the boss... not the players.
Got to be a very bad joke this.

FB_IMG_1544557430854.jpg

I wish we were more entitled as a fanbase. Maybe if we'd be more up in arms and actually demand more from the worthless morons who run the club to do somthing about the trash we suffer season after season, things wouldn't get as grim as they're right now. Far from being entitled and fickle, we're actually far to reasonable and passive about the disgrace that is Everton Football Club in 2019.

I wish we were more entitled as a fanbase. Maybe if we'd be more up in arms and actually demand more from the worthless morons who run the club to do somthing about the trash we suffer season after season, things wouldn't get as grim as they're right now. Far from being entitled and fickle, we're actually far to reasonable and passive about the disgrace that is Everton Football Club in 2019.
This times 1000

Actually it should not be the cat but the fans invading the pitch yesterday and stopping this circus...

Ok ... that’s fine... what would you have them do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.