Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
At fault for both of their goals yesterday.

I wish we would get rid of the useless **** for good.
Be fair Cal it was not only Hibbert what about Peanuts with the second Baines with the first and I thought Howard could have been better placed with the first;)

Be fair Cal it was not only Hibbert what about Peanuts with the second Baines with the first and I thought Howard could have been better placed with the first;)

Watch the goals again and watch Hibbert just let Taylor run past him and head it in.

Also he was tracking Duff and Duff did him an absolute treat again.

He is absolutely [Poor language removed].

Watch the goals again and watch Hibbert just let Taylor run past him and head it in.

Also he was tracking Duff and Duff did him an absolute treat again.

He is absolutely [Poor language removed].
Im not saying he isnt only he was not on his own:(

I wouldn't call him useless. We can do better than him, though. And by that I don't mean Neville. I think right back is one position that needs to be looked at in the January window. But considering we're skint, I can't see who we can get in that would improve on that position.

Knowing Davey, he'll get someone in so as to free Pip up for midfield and provide competition for Hibbo. Kill two birds with one stone, or something like that :oops:

i think moyes knows this, he bought lars in but just unfortunate he got such a serious injury and left moyes with no choice

He is [Poor language removed].

Nothing more to add really. If he was a centre half he'd make Titus Bramble look like Terry Butcher.

Out of everything he does. Defending the ball from right to left in the air is his worst. He's not good enough full stop. But you put Neville in an he would get slated to.

I know mate but i'm just saying he is proper [Poor language removed].

So you blame Hibbert then say he wasn't the only one.

Either or mate.

He's a good professional who goes about his job to the best of his ability. Whether that is good enough for a team who should be looking at qualifying for european football every year is another debate.

Nobody in the whole team played well yesterday. Defenders are just made to look silly because they are the last line of defence between opposition and goalkeeper.

I cant really defend him after yesterday's performances, he made some awful mistakes. Twice he headed the ball into the path of their strikers. Surely its common sense, 'Dont head the ball to michael owen when he's on the opposing team':eek:

Yeah those who defended him for the first at half time had egg on our faces three minutes later. Im hoping hes just not fit. To many times he lost his man. He didnt seem to be able to cope with duff switching from Striler-winger-striker, i cant remember the last time Duff was made to look that good! He usually has a top game against Ronaldo though!

In defence hes another player who hasnt had a preseason and hasnt for a couple of years if my memory is right.

Come on Lars get fit!

Simple fact is that Hibbert is not good enough, too many weaknesses in his game and his strengths do not compensate for them.

He is a keen comitted honest player but his awareness and marking are terrible and until he is replaced he will always be a weak link in a team aiming for the top 6.

imo, the team whoever gets picked at the minute looks fractious esp` between midfield and defence.also giving the ball away far too easily up front(when they do get the ball played to them and not hoofed).
What id look at is failure to pick players coming through from midfield.We also look slow all over the pitch either in possession our in defence.
Hibbert should have done a lot better yes for the first, but [Poor language removed] me that ball travelled a long way across the area whats wrong with the keeper commanding the area esp` his six yard box.
It was a pisspoor game all round yesterday, we have too many not at the races

Status
Not open for further replies.