Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his fault he's a paid member of staff, but that doesn't hide the fact he's stealing a living off our already poor club.

Disgusting move from the club offering him a new deal.

Sadly, I think this was the game he was signed for, and it didn't work out. Stealing a living, maybe, hard to hate a lifelong Blue...and I'm one of the more positive people on the forum, but to be perfectly honest, I was done with him on 30 May 2009...he will never be forgiven in my mind.

Hibbert was finished 12/18 months ago. Remember the league cup game last year where it confirmed he was finished for us. He's spent pretty much a year injured. He really shouldn't play again.

He should get on with his badges, and be a non playing member of the squad. Or better still let him have a loan out somewhere for a last hurrah!

Not his fault he's a paid member of staff, but that doesn't hide the fact he's stealing a living off our already poor club.

Disgusting move from the club offering him a new deal.
This.
You Martinez is at fault for picking a very poor football player who may well be a great servant but in football terms has been awful for years and if a new manager cannot see that then he should take the blame.

Couldn't watch the game, how dreadful was he? Griffiths and Snodin didn't criticize him too much.

Was he really responsible for the loss, or is GOT's preferred punching bag getting stick for a poor performance when he's playing his first competitive game after coming back from a year-long injury?

swansea's only threat was to pass the ball to montero and get him to run at hibbert. we lost 3-0 and their striker never had a meaningful touch all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.